Cisco SMARTnet Alternative
If you are looking for an alternate maintenance program for your Cisco networking needs, you should consider a Cisco SMARTnet alternative, like the one we offer here at IT Express Services.
You still get the same great benefits as you do going directly through Cisco, but our program is more budget friendly and just as easy to use!
Plus, you still get to maintain your infrastructure, networking equipment and refresh cycles on your own timeline, not on Cisco’s, which can also save you money and hassle in the long run. Our Cisco SMARTnet alternative allows you to save money on support and hardware maintenance but without having to compromise uptime.
Here are just a few advantages of our Cisco SMARTnet alternative:
- You still get all of the technical assistance support that you are used to. We have a TAC that is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. And we have plenty of Cisco-certified professionals on staff, ready to tackle your problem and help you come to a quick and efficient solution.
- You can extend the life of your infrastructure and IT hardware, which is a cost-effective way to stay within your organization’s IT budget.
- You no longer have to worry about hiring IT professionals that are also Cisco certified. This can also save you time, money and hassle in the short and long term.
- You get multi-generational support that also includes end-of-life equipment.
- You get a Cisco SMARTnet alternative that is flexible and customizable. We can tailor our services to meet your organization’s needs.
IT Express Services: Cisco SMARTnet Alternative and More
At IT Express Services, Cisco networking support is our specialty. Our team has many Cisco-certified professionals on it, and our team members average about 20 years of experience in the computer and information technology industries.
Working with us is easy. We offer excellent services and support, and we are always just a phone call away. We even offer on-site technical support, depending the level of services we provide for you and your organization.
We can even give you a free evaluation of your hardware and IT needs. You can ask any questions that you have and get clear answers to all of your concerns.
Just give us a call to find out more and to learn more about our services as a Cisco SMARTnet alternative.
Learn More about Our Cisco SMARTnet Alternative
If you would like more information about hiring us as your Cisco SMARTnet alternative, call us at 877-465-8556 or you can Contact Us.