When you need Cisco SMARTnet support in California and throughout the rest of the world, you should call the Cisco TAC hotline. Here are a few interesting facts about the Cisco TAC hotline.
- The Cisco TAC hotline offers worldwide support via phone, email, chat and communities.
- They have many different locations throughout the world and regional and satellite locations.
- Cisco has more than 1,100 parts supply points throughout the world.
- TAC engineers are located worldwide, and there are more than 450 Cisco certified Internetworking engineers.
- They have computer science and/or electrical engineering degrees.
- The engineers average about five years of experience, and the management team averages about 10 years of experience.
- All staff members receive continuous training and rotate about 27 hours per quarter.
- They are all certified in a wide variety of technologies.
- They are all trained in Kepner-Tregoe analytical troubleshooting technologies. The Kepner-Tregoe analytical troubleshooting technologies is a process by which our engineers assigns a numerical weight to a series of values and, by using that method, can weigh alternatives to come up with a solution to the problem.
- The Cisco TAC hotline has worldwide assistance center labs that recreate and resolve customer issues.
- All of the labs contain current Cisco products and all versions of Cisco software.
- All of these devices are able to be accessed by Cisco TAC hotline engineers no matter where they are located in the world.
- There is also a Cisco support website in which you can resolve issues on your own if you need to access this information.
- When you purchase the Cisco Smart Care Service Plan or the Cisco SMARTnet Service, you get 24/7 access to the Cisco TAC hotline. If you purchase the Cisco Smart Foundation Service, you get access to the Cisco TAC hotline during normal business hours (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.). Access levels to this service vary by region.
- When you call us for support, the information we include in your support case includes the summary of the problem, the notes that provide a chronological record of the actions taken by the TAC engineers working on your case and attachments, which contain all attachments that are automatically provided by the Smart Call Home or manually provided by the engineer or customer.
Are you interested in learning more about Cisco SMARTnet support in California or about the Cisco TAC hotline? Call IT Express at 877-465-8556 or Contact Us.